Now, if you are a regular reader, you’ll know that we have many articles covering herbal medicine and premature ejaculation. Many of our readers suffer from this problem, so today, we will look at how to use ginger to cure premature ejaculation.
Ginger is a popular ingredient in many Asian dishes and has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine. Today, ginger is widely available in supermarkets and health food stores.
Why use ginger to cure premature ejaculation?
If you suffer from premature ejaculation, you may want to give ginger a try. Ginger has long been a natural remedy for many ailments, including premature ejaculation. While there is no direct scientific evidence that ginger can cure premature ejaculation, many men have found it effective. So here’s why ginger might help with p.e.
- Ginger helps increase blood flow in your penile area, which helps provide greater control to ejaculate. (1). Now, it’s no secret that a man’s sexual prowess is often measured by how hard his erection is.
But did you know that a stronger erection can also help you last longer in bed? That’s right – a firmer, harder erection can help you enjoy longer-lasting sex and improve your sexual stamina.
So the science behind this says that increasing blood flow to the penile area helps create a stronger and more stretched erection.
A more vigorous erection, with more blood flowing, enables a man to have better control of ejaculation.
2 Improves circulation. Circulation is another factor for performance and stamina. A study in 2018 (1) suggests ginger can help warm the body, improving circulation. Circulation helps with blood flow hence helping a stronger and more controlled ejaculation.
3 Research shows that oxidative stress can result in the effect of sperm dysfunction, Which in turn can have an impact on premature ejaculation. Zingerone, a particle of ginge can improve oxidative stress in men, and hence ginger can have a positive effect on human sperm quality which can help with premature ejaculation. (2)
4. Can help with impotence. (3) Another reason for p.e is that impotence affects many men with erectile dysfunction. Some aspects of ginger, namely zingerone, can help men with impotence problems, which can help sexual stamina.
So now we’ve sifted through the science, let’s check out how to use ginger to cure premature ejaculation.
How to prepare ginger to cure premature ejaculation
1. Grate the fresh ginger root into a cup of boiling water.
2. Allow the mixture to steep for 10 minutes before drinking.
3. Drink this tea three times per day for the best results.
- Grate the ginger and ground it to powder form.
- Hard boil some organic eggs and sprinkle the ginger powder topically. You could try 2 boiled eggs morning and evening. Try this on an empty stomach in the morning, and let it be the last thing in the evening. Try for a few weeks.
- Make your favourite juice. (Orange, apple, or a banana smoothie.)
- Add a couple of teaspoons of ginger powder.
- Drink morning and evening.
1. Mix some ginger with some ground black seed.
2. Pu the mixture in some capsules, or take a teaspoon three times a day.
- Mix together a tablespoon of raw honey and ginger together.
- Take three times a day for a few weeks.
Each method should be tried for several weeks to see some actual effect. Herbal medicine is not an overnight cure. However, it can be a permanent cure when used correctly and constantly.
Wrapping up on how to use ginger for premature ejaculation
If you’re looking for a way to spice up your sex life, you may want to try using ginger.
Studies have shown that ginger can help improve sexual performance and reduce premature ejaculation.
It is a natural remedy with no side effects, and it just might be the thing that helps you last longer in bed. Try it for yourself and see!
- (1. Sugimoto, K. Takeuchi, H. Nakagawa, K. et al. (2018). ‘Hyperthermic Effect of Ginger)(10 PROVEN HEALTH BENEFITS OF GINGER — Registered Nutritional Therapist – London / Jana Papajova)
- Semen quality impairment is associated with sexual dysfunction according to its severity | Human Reproduction | Oxford Academic (oup.com)
- (The Use of Natural Compounds as Potential and Alternative Treatment for Cancers (austinpublishinggroup.com)